WHAT TO ESSENTIALLY TAKE ON HIKE WITH YOU?
Are you getting bored in your vacations? Want a break from your electrical gadgets and equipment?
Check out bouldering shoes: http://thesmartlad.com/climbing-blog/bouldering-shoes
Let’s go on a hike!
Hiking is a very practical and productive way of spending time. Also, it is a continuous learning process. It teaches you to do something beyond your limits and educate you with the lessons of patience and strength.
But what should you take with you on a hike?
Here is the list:
1) Navigation Essentials: Do NOT forget your compass or map. If you get lost, only they will rescue you!
2) Sun Protection Essentials: Keep sunblock and sunglasses with you.Sun rays can be damaging. Do not take the risk.
3)Pack Some Extra Shirts: You can face an injury or a snake bite. Always keep an extra shirt with you in case you necessarily need to change.
4) A headlamp: When the sun sets, how are you going to see where you are heading? Always keep a light with you. You will need it.
5) Some Medicines: Make a little first aid box having some painkillers and dry bandages. You will need it if you fall or receive an animal attack.
6) Match Box: You may need it to ignite some fire in case the weather is cold, and you want to keep your finger joints moving.